Principal Electronics Engineer
We are seeking a Principal Electronics Engineers to join an R&D team within a growing company on the South Coast.
Principal Electronics Engieer needed to join a stable and innovative team. They are working on the introduction of a new processor and associated electronics architecture to take the companies offerings through the next decade.
The systems are large and can incorporate a broad range of technology, as such no single individual will be expected to know everything - However an appetite to learn new skills is going to be essential.
What we’re looking for:
• Good understanding of Electrical design engineering, CAD
• Good understanding of Micro-Controllers / CPUs
• A Good communicator
• Understanding of electrical HW production techniques – Meaning, consideration of how HW can be productionised
• Have experience with Virtual testing – Such as Hyperlinx thermal analysis
• Good understanding or consideration of Board support level firmware / SW – I.E integration skills with SW developers
• Experience with building electrical processor boards or HW electrical prototypes
• Can design Electrical Schematics and create Electrical layouts
• Understanding of EMC Noise / Electrical testing
If you are a life long learner and enjoy variety a much as expertise then we would be keen to hear from you.
Please contact Andy Townsend @ ASARUM for more information